Virtual Offices Liverpool
Our Virtual Office space offers you the opportunity to portray the professional image needed to build and grow your business.
You will receive all the benefits of a permanent office without paying the overheads.
A Virtual Office at Rodney Chambers will allow you to concentrate on your core business whilst our professional team offers you the support you need.
Virtual Office will relieve pressure from the more mundane tasks of day to day business life.
Ideal for people on the move and start up businesses.
Bronze – Business Address Package £35 per month:
- Register your business at our prestigious address, and put on your stationery and corporate items.
- Security Protection – Rodney Chambers Virtual Office secures your home address.
- Security Protection – Rodney Chambers Virtual Office secures your home address.
- All post redirected as per your instruction.
- Access to administrative support.
- Cost Effective – No office overheads.
- Gives you more time to focus on your business.
Silver – Telephone Answering Package £75 per month:
- Personalised Answering Service – local telephone number answered by our receptionist in your company name.
- Call Handling – Rodney Chambers receptionists will take messages, forward calls to your mobile (as many numbers as you wish) or voicemail as requested.
- Access to fax, copier and scanner.
- Access to administrative support.
Gold – Full Virtual Office Package £100 per month:
- Business Address Package and Telephone Answering Package
- 10% off hire of boardroom.
For more information about a virtual office in Liverpool, please contact us.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Virtual Office Packages
Beatus Property Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales, Company Number 08158682, at 40 Rodney St, Liverpool, L1 9AA.
Any reference to “us”, “we” “The Company” or “Rodney Chambers” means Beatus Property Ltd.
Any reference to “you”, “your” or “your company” means the person or company or authorised person of the company for which the service is provided.
Ordering and Pricing
1.1. Orders must be placed by visiting our office or by calling us on the contact number given on this website (i.e. 0151 706 8020) and a written agreement shall be signed by both parties. You must provide us with all of the information we ask prior to signing the agreement and we reserve the right to refuse orders that do not comply with our terms and conditions.
1.2. You are responsible for checking the order placed and to ensure that you understand the choice you have made. It may not be possible to alter orders once they have been accepted. You may contact us on 0151 706 8020 for any order related query.
1.3 In order to activate the virtual office service the Customer is required to provide:
The full name, home address, date of birth, and telephone number of all persons or directors of the company for whom mail is to be received, held or forwarded;
The nature of business to be undertaken or reason for rental where rental is not for business purposes. A business can be defined as an activity involving the sale of goods and/or services;
Two forms of identification for all persons for whom mail is to be received, held or forwarded, of a type approved by the Company, including a ‘proof of identity’ and a ‘proof of address’.
1.4 If you are applying on behalf of another individual or business, e.g. accountant, formation agent etc, we will also require your identification.
1.5 The Company may disclose this information if requested by an appropriate authority or if required for the pursuit of legal action.
1.6. Prices for all services are displayed on the website. We reserve the right to change these prices from time to time.
1.7. The prices displayed exclude VAT, please check the final price on the written agreement.
1.8 By using our address either on Companies House as the registered address or on any form of advertising, you agree to pay the price advertised on the website. Two months payment for all services placed shall be made in advance of the provision of services and then a monthly standing order shall be set up by you for the first of every month thereafter. By purchasing you agree to pay for the minimum term of 12 months. If you cancel your service early you accept that you must pay for your remaining length of the agreement signed for.
1.9 We reserve the right to cancel, change or amend our virtual office package without notice.
1.10 We reserve the right to change the address used for our mail services at any time if deemed necessary.
2.1. We provide a virtual address accepting that you have given us the correct instruction and are authorised by law to make such a request for services from us either for yourself or on behalf of a party.
2.1.1 How to use our address
- Virtual office packages purchased enable the use of the advertised virtual address as either a personal address, trading presence and/or Registered Office. The address can be used on websites, letterheads, contact addresses and general correspondence. If you wish to use the address for any other purposes please contact us to discuss. The service fee payable at the time of purchase covers the use of the virtual address service only.
- Incorrect use of our address can result in cancellation.
- Multiple company names and/or trading names cannot be applied to a single account.
- Post will not be forwarded for trading names that have not been registered with us and paid for.
- The address we use for providing the virtual office shall not be used by anyone unless they have ordered one of our virtual office packages and have been granted explicit permission to do so. Strict legal action will be taken against those who are found to use our address without our permission.
- This address is not to be used for
• As a physical place of business (as required by HMRC)
• Any illegal activity.
- You are responsible to ensure that you provide the correct information with regards to handling mail. We are not liable for delays due to inaccuracies with the information provided to us.2.2 Virtual Address Service2.2.1 VIRTUAL ADDRESSA MAIL COLLECTION IN PERSON
- Virtual office (this includes the terms personal mailing address, street address, accommodation address) at our premises.
- If you have an arrangement to collect items from our premises it is important that you collect the item(s) promptly. We will endeavour to inform you that there are items for collection as soon as is practicable. We will normally hold post for 2 weeks before returning these items. Contact us first to check if there is any mail to collect.
- We accept no responsibility for loss or personal injury caused to clients or their guests when visiting our premises.
B MAIL TO BE FORWARDED
- Forwarding of mail is offered as an additional service and any postage and handling charges will be issued to you via invoice the following month.
- Mail will be processed in accordance with instructions outlined by you as requested.
- We apply a fair use policy for the level of mail received per month, if you are receiving an excessive number of mail items per month, you will be invoiced for the higher level service, due to the time taken to process your mail.
C MAIL RECEIVED
- Standard letters are forwarded in an envelope by the postage requested by you. Mail items are scanned and emailed at 50p per page, you may also request these items to be forwarded by post (postage fees apply).
- The Customer authorises the Company and any of its representatives to sign at their discretion on the Customer’s behalf for any deliveries addressed to the Customer’s mailbox address.
- We will not accept any mail that requires cash or payment on delivery.
- We may in our discretion refuse to accept delivery of any item for any reason, for example
- Outstanding payments
- You are breaching our condition’s
- The volumes of mail are unreasonably volume and/or unreasonably large.
- Any item that is addressed to a business/company/individual not listed with us
- The service is being used for storage or delivery of items of value. (This Service is not to be used for the storage or delivery of items of value. The Company has no knowledge of the value of any item of mail and will not accept notification of value. The liability of the Company in respect of any damage or loss is limited to £5 for each claim and in aggregate shall not exceed the amount of the payment in any term.)
- Your mail must be identifiable with the company or personal name(s) you have given to us. If no company or personal name is identifiable, we will attempt to identify the intended company, but cannot guarantee this. If we cannot identify the intended company, we will return to sender.
- We will receive on your behalf Special Delivery, Registered or Recorded items.
- If we receive large packages we will contact you to discuss the most appropriate method of forwarding. A parcel is defined as any item weighing over 1kg. Furthermore we will be unable to accept parcels which are deemed by us too large for retention.
- For parcels we will need prior confirmation of delivery date (no less than 24 hours) with tracking details as appropriate, and the contents of the parcel and the name of the sender of this item. We reserve the right to refuse receipt of the parcel to combat fraudulent use of the address service.
- Parcels not collected or sent as per your instructions within 5 days of receipt will incur a storage fee of £2 per week. You are responsible for notifying us that a parcel is due to be delivered in accordance with clause 2.2.3.i
- Parcels that have been unclaimed for 6 months will be either returned to the sender or disposed of accordingly.
- We are unable to accept parcels which are deemed by us to be too large or heavy for retention or forwarding as we do not have the storage facilities to house larger or heavy items. We reserve the right to define what is acceptable or not.
D REGISTERED OFFICE
- We provide an address for use as a Registered Office address for UK registered Limited Company, Charity or Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
- Registered Office customers may use a maximum of one company per service purchased. This service is non-transferable.
- Customers agree to only use names/company names/brands they have proper rights to use and to not attempt in any way whatsoever to sub let the service to third parties.
- You can use our address at Companies House, HMRC and other Government Departments.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they comply with their company’s legal obligations and filing dates. We cannot be held liable for any failure of the client to act on their obligations to their company.
- Failure to comply with our terms of service may result in immediate termination of service without notice.
3 RENEWALS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Renewal is at our discretion, and reserve the right not to offer a renewal.
- If you fail to contact us before the end of the 12 months to cancel our services, the agreement will automatically renew for a further 12 months.
- Continued use of service without payment – this includes without limitation, registered address on Companies House, use of the address on websites, advertising and stationery, promotional material, business cards, email, social networking sites and other electronic methods. Customers who willfully use the service without prior agreement will incur monthly charges each month of unauthorised usage. This includes customers who have cancelled after the 12 month agreement and have continued to use without payment.
- If you do not pay for the services and continue to use our address, any overdue invoices will be passed onto a debt collection agency and their costs will be added to your invoice.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure their services are up to date and are renewed or cancelled on time when reaching expiry.
- We reserve the right to cancel the service at any time; we will give 1 month notice.
- We have the right to cancel the services with no refund if
– your company has breached any of these terms and conditions, this will be immediate.
– We are unable to contact you at your given address, after 10 days.
– We believe that our address is being used for any illegal or anti social activity, we will stop the service and email you with our concerns and set a deadline to contact us to avoid cancellation. If in our considered opinion it may be deemed to be illegal or antisocial then you acknowledge that the Company may report the same to any relevant authority
- The Customer following termination hereby authorises the Company at the Company’s absolute discretion either to retain, or destroy any items of mail addressed to the Customer or any items on the Premises which are the property of the Customer, or to return them to the sender, or to return them to the last known address of the Customer at the Customer’s risk.
- When the registered office service is cancelled you will contact Companies House to provide an alternative registered office address, within 7 days. If you fail to do so, we will continue to issue monthly invoices for payment and will be forwarded to our debt collectors if payment is not received. All mail received after cancellation will be returned to sender.
4 SERVICE LEVELS
- We do not make any guarantees concerning turnaround times for delivery or receipt of mail. We will endeavour to forward mail in accordance with instructions placed at the time of ordering however we are not liable for delays due to postal services or external factors beyond our control with mail being delivered to or sent from our offices.
- Although every effort will be made to ensure a reliable service, in the event of any systems or human failure we will not be held liable for any immediate or consequential loss whatsoever.
- The Company shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, including loss of profit, nor for any liabilities, costs, claims, demands or expenses arising from any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, any loss, damage, delay or misdelivery on the part of Royal Mail or any other carrier.
- The Customer will indemnify the Company against any expense, liability, loss, claim or proceedings incurred by the Company arising from use by the Customer of the Service, except to the extent that the same is caused by the negligence of the Company.
- There may however be occasions due to system failure or other circumstances where our service levels may be affected, in such cases reserves the right to alter the service until such time as we are able the resume normal services. It may be necessary to terminate our contract with you and we reserve the right to do so with immediate effect. In such extreme situations we would endeavour to provide reasonable notice.
All staff must be treated with respect and dignity at all times. Any customer found to be acting in an inappropriate manner towards staff including, without limitation, aggressive behaviour, using foul language, intimidation and harassment, shall have their service cancelled with immediate effect.
6. DATA PROTECTION
- We will treat personal data collected by us in a secure and confidential manner. We will not sell or make your information available to any third party for their own marketing purposes. We may provide your details to online review websites in order to promote our business, but we would seek your consent first and you can opt out.
- We may, from time to time, contact you with information and services offered by us, that we think may be of interest to you. You agree that we can contact you by letter, email or telephone. If you do not wish to receive such correspondence, please notify us in writing
- The Company is obliged to maintain accurate and current details of the Customer as required by relevant UK authorities. These requirements may change from time to time. The Customer will promptly advise any change in details and provide all information reasonably requested and accepts that mail and packages may be withheld and/or inspected at the Company’s discretion, pending investigation of information provided.
- FORCE MAJEURE
We shall not be liable to you for any breach in terms and conditions or any failure to provide services resulting from any event beyond our control including, without limitation, breakdown of systems, network access, fire, explosion, and accident, acts of God or extreme weather.8 MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2007In accordance with our money laundering policy we ask to confirm your identity for mail services. Acceptable documents include valid passport/identity card or UK driving licence and proof of residence, e.g. recent utility bill showing address. This may include checking against electronic and other databases (public or otherwise).Identificationa) You will be asked to provide details that confirm your identity, company identity, address and contact details. We may ask, at any time, for original documents to confirm and verify details.
- b) Any changes to your contact details must be communicated to us in writing (email is acceptable).Where information is received that a company or individual is acting unlawfully, we are obliged to pass this information to the relevant authorities.If we suspect the customer is acting in an unlawful manner we reserve the right to suspend service until such time as seen fit.9 General Data Protection Regulation ( Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) )The Regulations confers rights of access to certain information we hold. You have the right to access your personal data and any supplementary information we may hold, so that you are aware of and can verify the lawfulness of the processing. The information can be provided free of charge but will incur a “reasonable fee” based on the administrative cost to provide the information, if is the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. This will be provided within 1 month of the request.As required by the Money laundering Act, all data will be kept for 5 years after the business relationship ends.In addition, this information may be used for the prevention or detection of offences for fraud prevention purposes. We may share any information we collect with the Police to assist with investigations and/or enquiries as well as other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies complying with legislation and in accordance with relevant statutory and regulatory obligations.